Indoor Water Park and Resort Jobs
Thank you for your interest in employment at Castaway Bay. Additional employment information and online applications are available at the Cedar Point Jobs Website. Please note that the only way to apply for a job is through the Cedar Point's Jobs Website. Paper applications are not available.
- Starting at $8.35 per hour
- Hours over 40 paid at time and a half
- Employees are paid every two weeks
- Each pay period begins on Monday and ends on Sunday
- Employees should come prepared to cover their food expenses and necessities for up to 28 days before receiving their first paycheck.
- For convenience, employees can take advantage of the direct deposit payroll program
- Lifeguard training and certification are provided at no charge to employee.
- Health Insurance Available (US Residents Only)
- Free admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores waterpark (May-October)
- Free Shuttle to local shopping areas (May - October)
- Activity Programs (May - October)
- Planned Day Excursions
- Ride Nights
- Picnics & Barbecues
- Parties & Dances
- Employee Appreciation Events
(to qualify an employee must work an average of 30 hours per week)
- Within easy walking distance of Castaway Bay
- Rent is paid through payroll deduction every two weeks.
- In-room phones are provided for local and toll-free calls. Long distance calls may be placed with a calling card or by calling collect.
- All housing at Cedar Point is gender segregated and multiple occupancy
- Work uniforms provided free of charge.
- Free laundry service for uniforms.
All resort hosts are required to maintain a clean neat conservative appearance while working. No facial piercings or visible tattoos permitted. Read more about grooming standards.
For more information on Cleveland and Toledo, please visit: http://www.cleveland.oh.us and http://www.toledo.com.
Visit the Cedar Point Jobs Website to apply online.