Castaway Bay Careers
Thank you for your interest in employment at Castaway Bay. You'll find answers to a few of your questions here. Additional employment information and online applications are available at the Cedar Point Jobs Website. Please note that the only way to apply for a job is through the Cedar Point's Jobs Website. Paper applications are not available.
- Starting at $8.35 per hour
- Hours over 40 paid at time and a half
- Employees are paid every two weeks
- Each pay period begins on Monday and ends on Sunday
- Employees should come prepared to cover their food expenses and necessities for up to 28 days before receiving their first paycheck.
- For convenience, employees can take advantage of the direct deposit payroll program
- Lifeguard training and certification are provided at no charge to employee.
- Health Insurance Available (US Residents Only)
- Free admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores waterpark (May-October)
- Free Shuttle to local shopping areas (May - October)
- Activity Programs (May - October)
- Planned Day Excursions
- Ride Nights
- Picnics & Barbecues
- Parties & Dances
- Employee Appreciation Event
- To qualify an employee must work an average of 30 hours per week)
- Within easy walking distance of Castaway Bay
- Rent is paid through payroll deduction every two weeks.
- In-room phones are provided for local and toll-free calls. Long distance calls may be placed with a calling card or by calling collect.
- All housing at Cedar Point is gender segregated and multiple occupancy
- Work uniforms provided free of charge.
- Free laundry service for uniforms.
All resort hosts are required to maintain a clean neat conservative appearance while working. No facial piercings or visible tattoos permitted.
2001 Cleveland Road | Sandusky, OH 44870 | Reservations (419) 627-2106 | Information (419) 627-2500